Wednesday, July 18, 2012

One Chance

I'm beginning to wonder and think that maybe we have ONE chance in life to do something great. Something that matters. Something that can change the course of a whole LIFE or FAMILY.
Does it really matter? I think it does.
Do you have to understand every aspect of the choice? I don't think you do.
I think it is enough to have the intention of HELPING, of LOVING, of SHARING something wonderful.
I think that it matters that your intention is to GIVE.
I think that this is my chance.
Even if nothing happens and it doesn't work I am pretty sure that I will come up with another idea and continue working towards the end goal because I can think of NOTHING better or more deserving of my time and attention at this point in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment