Wednesday, July 18, 2012

One Voice

Can one voice make a difference?
I don't know the answer for sure. I am going to try to be ONE VOICE that DOES!
I want to believe that ONE voice can change the world.
I want to believe that I can make a statement and help one family have their dream come true.
I want to believe that my one voice can touch other people and inspire them to exercise their one voice and together we will become many voices working toward the same goal.
I HAVE to try.
There isn't much else I can do because I am limited myself but I CAN use my voice to tell a story, to explain a need and to ask for help for my friend and his family and so I WILL.
If it does make a difference then just imagine the JOY I will have created and shared!

I BELIEVE.
I BELIEVE in ONE VOICE.
I BELIEVE in my voice and I HOPE that the end result shows that it has its own POWER...to help others, to inspire, to share, to hope, to fight, to DREAM, to work hard and to make dreams come true.



No comments:

Post a Comment